We hope that you will take on the responsibility as a Child’s Voice parent by participating in the Parent Association.
There are many ways to get involved. You can:
- attend monthly meetings
- volunteer for a committee, attend school events
- make phone calls
- stuff envelopes for mailings
- send in treats for special events
- participate in fundraising events
- and much more!
We need everyone’s commitment in order to make the Parent Association successful in its mission to enhance the experiences our children are receiving at Child’s Voice.
The mission of the Child’s Voice Parent Association is:
- To provide support for parents who are raising a child with hearing loss and who is attending Child’s Voice.
- To provide educational and enrichment experiences that will enhance the academic curriculum.
- To plan and support fundraising ventures for Child’s Voice in order to close the funding gap for every student and provide scholarships for students whose school districts will not support Child’s Voice.
- To support a positive culture among students, staff, and parents.
For more information, please contact us.